All courses are in partnership with VMEdu which is a market leader in the professional training and certification industry and has facilitated the training of 500,000+ students from 3500+ corporations across 150+ countries through its global network of training partners.
Courses include the following:
- Online Self paced learning videos: High quality,online videos for each chapter and knowledge area from Industry Experts
- Mobile Apps: Students can access courses in all formats through VMEdu’ innovative mobile app.
- Engaging Case Studies: Interesting case studies replicate real-life scenarios ensuring effective learning.
- Chapter Tests: Practice tests for each chapter so students can gauge their prepardness
- Full-length Simulated Exam: Practice exams designed to familiarize students with the actual exam environment
- Study Guides & Podcast: Students can access the courses on the go even without internet access
- Progress Tracking: Students can track their progress on any course online & with mobile apps
- Proctored online Examination : No need to go to an exam centre, take the exam on your laptop at a location of your convenience.
- Certificate (digital as well as hard copy)
About the Risk Management Course
Risk management is an important skill that can be applied to a wide variety of projects. In an era of downsizing, consolidation, shrinking budgets, increasing technological sophistication, and shorter development times, risk management can provide valuable insights to help key project personnel plan for risks, alert them of potential risk issues, analyze these issues, and develop, implement, and monitor plans to address the issues long before the issues surface and adversely affect project cost, performance, and schedule.
If any employers are looking to sharpen their employees’ project management skills and showcase their specialized expertise in risk management, this course is meant for them. The course is also aligned with the concepts of Risk Management as defined by Project Management Institute (PMI®) and is a great way to prepare for PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP®) exam.
This course will help students understand the Risk Management concepts and apply the same in their projects. The Risk Management course is divided into 8 chapters as follows:
1. Principles and Concepts
2. Introduction to Project Risk management processes
3. Plan Risk Management
4. Identify Risks
5. Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
6. Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
7. Plan Risk Responses
8. Monitor and Control Risks
For demo access and commercials simply send us a request by clicking here using the subject “VMEdu Course Demo access” mentioning the course you are interested in the message body.